Thursday 20 June 2013

Paper Animals

I haven't managed to post for while - the last few weeks have been a whirlwind of completing work, assessments and setting up the degree show - but now I've got some time on my hands I can post up my latest work, which has taken a slight twist.

I have recently been experimenting with cutting my drawings out of coloured paper and painting over them and it's been working well for me and I've really enjoyed it. The theme of my last project was 'Rainforest' so I spent a week or so making over 20 different Amazon rainforest animals out of paper. This is a selection of them. 
Iguana
Tapir
Giant Anteater
Marvellous Spatuletail
Black Caiman 

Red-eyed Tree Frog
Jaguar

Harpy Eagle
Hoatzin
Toco Toucan 
Stripe-Breasted Starthroat Hummingbird
Scarlet Macaw
Capuchin Monkey


No comments:

Post a Comment